- you possess a commercial driver's license;
- you were speeding 30 miles or more over the posted speed limit (or 15 miles or more over the speed limit if the offense was in a school zone);
- your offense occurred in a construction zone with workers present;
- your offense was passing an authroized emergency vehicle;
- your offense was passing or meeting a school bus while loading or unloading children;
- your offense involved an accident or injury;
- your offense is exempted by statute from deferred disposition.
It may be to your advantage to call the court BEFORE making a payment online. There may be options available that would be helpful to you.
To continue with your online payment please visit the Grapevine Municipal Online Payment website.