- Municipal Court
- Online Payments
*NEW* You may be able to request deferred disposition or driver safety course online! Go to www.municipalonlinepayments.com/grapevinetx to see if your citation is eligible to be processed online. To process deferred disposition online you must be able to pay your citation in full at the time of your request.
You do not qualify for deferred disposition if:
- you possess a commercial driver's license;
- you were speeding 30 miles or more over the posted speed limit (or 15 miles or more over the speed limit if the offense was in a school zone);
- your offense occurred in a construction zone with workers present;
- your offense was passing an authorized emergency vehicle;
- your offense was passing or meeting a school bus while loading or unloading children;
- your offense involved an accident or injury;
- your offense is exempted by statute from deferred disposition.
It may be to your advantage to call the court BEFORE making a payment online. There may be options available that would be helpful to you.
Please be aware that not all violations may be paid online; some will require your personal appearance in open court or that payment be made at the Municipal Court.
If you believe the amount due on your case is incorrect, please contact the court prior to submitting your payment. REFUNDS WILL NOT BE ISSUED.
Be aware that pleading and paying online may constitute a conviction which may affect your driving or criminal record. The only exception to this is if you are requesting (and are eligible for) deferred disposition or you have already made a personal appearance at the Court and have an Order Deferring Disposition.
You may not pay online if:
1. You are requesting Teen Court or a payment plan;
2. You are requesting a compliance dismissal;
3. You are charged with a tobacco violation;
4. You are charged with an alcohol violation and you were younger than 21 at the time of the violation;
5. You were 16 or younger at the time of the offense;
6. You wish to contest the charge (plead not guilty) or request a dismissal;
7. You want to post a cash bond.
You may not pay online for a defensive driving fee or Teen Court fee that is past due.
Please note - if you are paying a warrant it may take up to three business days for the warrant to be cleared.
To continue to pay online:To continue with your online payment please visit the Grapevine Municipal Online Payment website.