While some police reports should be made either in person, or by calling 911, Grapevine Police want to help people understand which crimes can also be made simply by using this website. Please know first, that GPD does NOT accept reports of stolen identity, guns, vehicles, or license plates through online reporting.
The types of reports that CAN be made through this website include:
- Animal Ordinance Violation or Complaint - An incident involving an animal that is not an emergency.
- Burglary of Vending Machine - Burglary of a vending machine that meets the following conditions: no suspects and no evidence.
- Criminal Mischief/Vandalism/Disorderly Conduct - Reckless or malicious behavior that causes discomfort or annoyance to others might constitute Criminal Mischief.
- Harassing Phone Calls - Use of obscene or threatening language, heavy breathing, silence or repeated unwanted phone calls over telecommunications systems in an effort to intimidate or otherwise harass.
- Lost Property - Select this report type if you need to report lost property.
- Reckless Driving - Your report of reckless driving will help us determine where our officers should patrol.
- Other Theft - Please remember that you cannot include firearms or license plate thefts.
- Theft or burglary not otherwise listed - Please again note that stolen identity, firearms, vehicles, and license plates cannot be reported here.
- Vehicle Burglary - This includes any theft from your automobile, and occurs when your vehicle is broken into and something is taken.
To make a police report online, you can use the following link: https://bit.ly/GPDreports
Grapevine Police and Dispatchers serve our community 24/7, and will always respond to your calls for help. If you are not sure if a crime needs to be reported to an officer, you can always call 911 or our non-emergency dispatch line: 817.410.8127.