Library Program Room
Training will cover:
- The types of plans that people should have in order to prepare for a disaster.
- What items people should have in their homes for disasters and what is in a “go bag”.
- The State of Texas Emergency Assistance Registry and how to register.
- How to respond to certain disaster events.
- What 211 Texas is and how we respond during times of disaster.
- How to use the 211texas.org to search for disaster resources and information.
Books, songs, parachutes and more! Toddlers/Preschoolers are welcome and no registrations is needed.
Stop by to spar with your friends in the FGC game of your choice! Tekken, Smash, or Street Fighter, strive to improve! Ages 10+
View all calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar.