Public Records Database
To view public documents, select the links below to search the City’s online records database.
- Agendas and Minutes
- City Council Meeting Packets
- City Ordinances
- City Resolutions
- Development Services
(Includes Building Services and Planning Services)
- Entire Database
Commonly Requested Documents
Government Code, Chapter 305: Contracts for services with entities registered as a lobbyist documents
- Contract with Focused Advocacy (updated) (signed 3/30/2023)
- Resolution No. 2023-001 - Adopting a Legislative Agenda for the 88th Session (includes Legislative Agenda) (approved 1/17/2023)
Fire Weekly Report
- Report for week ending August 27, 2023
- Report for week ending September 5, 2023
- Report for week ending September 10, 2023
- Report for week ending September 17, 2023
Reports of permits and Certificates of Occupation issued by Development Services are updated regularly and can be viewed in the Report Center.
Code Enforcement reports can be viewed in the Report Center.
If you are unable to locate a record, you may submit a Public Information Act request by following the instructions in the Public Information Act request section.
For more information, contact the City Secretary’s Office at 817.410.3182.