Skip to Main Content
How Do I?
Select a Category
Administrative Services > HR
Community Outreach Center
Intranet > Fleet
Parks & Recreation
signing in or creating an account
, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.
Sign in to Save Progress
Vehicle Display Application and Permit
This form has been modified since it was saved. Please review all fields before submitting.
Owner and Contact Information
Owner First Name
Owner Last Name
Owner Phone #
Contact First Name
Contact Last Name
Contact Phone Number
Event Address and Business Name
Vehicle Arrival Date
Vehicle Arrival Time
Vehicle Move Out Date
• Permit must be filled out no less than one week prior to vehicle move in date.
• The fuel tank level will be circled by the dock manager or fire inspector at the time of move in or inspection.
• Gasoline fueled vehicles must have less than 5 gallons in the tank or less than one-quarter tank fuel gauge reading
• The electrical circuit of the vehicle must be disabled so that the vehicle starter motor will not operate.
• The fuel tank filler cap must be secured by locking gas lid, duct tape, or other means to prevent tampering.
Leave This Blank:
Receive an email copy of this form.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field
How Do I?
Slideshow Left Arrow
Slideshow Right Arrow