Grapevine Public Library's
2002 Adult Summer Reading Program
Friday, May 27 - Thursday, July 28
- Adult Summer Reading program participants will gain one entry into the prize drawing at the end of the summer for each book read, each library program attended, and each approved book review that is submitted.
- Three entries will be awarded for completion of the Pick Five game board (available for pickup at the Library Reference Desk or by downloading a PDF file by clicking on the link below).
- The last day to submit your entries is Thursday, July 28.
- A prize drawing will be held and winners will be contacted on Monday, August 1.
- The grand prize is a Kindle Paperwhite e-reader tablet
- Additional prizes of gift cards to local merchants will be awarded to runners-up.
- Enter each book read and program attended by registering online or you may pick up a printed log at the library reference desk.