Entwined Minds Book Club
The book club meets every 2nd Monday of the month in the Grapevine Area History Room. We welcome all who are interested in discussing a variety of literature - including Fiction, Nonfiction, Classics, and even a Young Adult novel or two. Multiple copies of the next book club title are made available for check out following each second Monday meeting. Supplies are limited. Ask at the Circulation Desk to get a copy while supplies last. Next meeting is
Monday, June 12 at 1 PM
Book for the month of June is Before We Were Yours by Lisa Wingate.
Books up for discussion in the months to come
- Life on the Mississippi: An Epic American Adventure by Rinker Buck
If you are interested in reading some of our book club's past favorites, here's a list of titles to checkout and enjoy.
- Lessons in Chemistry by Bonnie Garmus
- Anxious People by Fredrik Backman
- Music of Bees by Eileen Garvin
- I Must Betray You by Ruta Sepetys
- The Lincoln Highway by Amor Towles
- The Maid by Nita Prose
- The Love of My Life by Rosie Walsh
- Remarkably Bright Creatures by Shelby Van Pelt
Links to help you find that next great book
Book Group Buzz Book group tips, reading lists, & lively talk of literary news from the experts at Booklist Online
Fantastic Fiction A very robust website focusing on fiction authors, a great way to find new authors
What's Next: Books In Series Database Books in series orders, based on author. Extremely useful!